1. This blog, domain, website and their contents are owned and operated by Anthony Cutler Limited, registered in England no. 04701685 (“the Company”).
2. By accessing, downloading, reading or otherwise using this website you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. Any dispute arising between yourself and the Company from such use will be governed by English law and subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
4. This website and blog are hosted by WordPress.com. These terms and conditions hereby incorporate such terms and conditions as are from time to time set out by WordPress.com in respect of use of the website and blog (http://en.wordpress.com/tos/).
5. All rights not granted are reserved.
6. Unless otherwise indicated, the copyright in all text, illustrations, slideshows, video, sound, layouts, executable software and code, and all other content from time to time embedded in this website, is the property of the Company.
7. You may use this website and blog to access, download, read and listen to the content therein for your own personal and non-business use. You may download the content on the Takeaways page for your own personal and non-business use for private study. You are forbidden to reverser engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer, any code embedded in such content. You may reproduce content from the Takeaways page for non-profit use so long as all identifiers and logos belonging to the Company, Anthony Cutler and/ or sigma engineering programme™ are reproduced intact, and so long as an identical condition is imposed upon any third parties to whom the content is copied.
8. Anthony Cutler hereby asserts his moral right to be identified as the author of his contributions to this website.
9. Where content belongs to third parties, unless otherwise indicated, the Company asserts its own fair use of such content as being for reporting current events and/ or for criticism or review. In respect of such content, the Company makes no representations as to permissions given by third parties to, or as to what constitutes fair use by, visitors to this site. No liability is accepted for third party use of such material.
10. Nothing in this blog or website constitutes a representation or offer of any contractual term or condition in respect of professional services from time to time provided by the Company, Anthony Cutler in person or any associated entity.
Confidentiality and data protection
11. Any person posting on or communicating through this website avers that the contents of such communications are not confidential to themselves or to third parties.
12. The Company will not process, record with the intention of processing, or record as part of a relevant filing system or with the intention that it should form part of a relevant filing system, the contents of any communications posted on or communicated through this website. The Company will not cause such communication to form part of any accessible record. In this paragraph, “processing” and “relevant filing system” are to be construed as defined in section 1(1) of the Data Protection Act 1998. “Accessible record” is to be construed as defined in section 68 of said Act.
13. Any person posting or communicating on this website grants to the Company an unlimited, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, execute, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute all or any part of such communication, including any know-how, ideas, techniques or concepts that may be contained therein. Such posts and communications may be read by persons other than the addressee.
14. Please note that the information and any commentary on the law, engineering, statistics or management science contained in this website and blog, whether originating with the Company, Anthony Cutler personally or third parties, is provided free of charge for information purposes only. Every reasonable effort is made to make the information and commentary accurate and up to date, but no responsibility for its accuracy and correctness, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed by the author or the publisher.
15. In particular, the information and commentary does not, and is not intended to, amount to legal advice to any person on a specific case or matter. You should take professional legal advice before entering into any commitment that depends upon an exact knowledge of the law.
16. While the Company has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of this website, blog and associated downloads is safe, the Company does not warrant that content is free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. You are responsible for taking precautions to protect your own systems and assets from such harmful content.
17. The Company has not reviewed, and cannot review, all the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which this website and blog links, and that link to this website or blog. The Company does not have any control over those third party websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a third party website or webpage, the Company does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Company disclaims any responsibility or liability for any harm resulting from your use of third party websites and webpages.
Version 1.0 – 14/5/2013